2000 DODGE CARAVAN MPG. 2002 DODGE STRATUS MPG. DODGE VIPER HORSEPOWER RATINGS.
2000 Dodge Caravan Mpg
- The Dodge Caravan is a family minivan manufactured by Chrysler Group LLC and sold under its Dodge brand. Along with its nameplate variant, the Plymouth Voyager, the Caravan was introduced in November 1983 for the 1984 model year.
- 2000 (MM) was a leap year that started on a Saturday, in accordance with the Gregorian Calendar. It was the 2000th year of the Common Era or the Anno Domini designation, and the last year of the 20th century and of the 2nd millennium.
- 2000 is the second album by hip hop artist Grand Puba of the group Brand Nubian, released in mid-1995 through Elektra Records.
- The 2000 is a breakdance move which resembles a rapidly-spinning handstand. It is a type of spin in practice, but many consider it a power move because it is so flashy and is often begun with significant momentum like other power moves.
- DNA-3-methyladenine glycosylase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MPG gene.
- (MPGS) The Military Provost Guard Service (MPGS) is a service responsible for maintaining security at British Armed Forces sites in the United Kingdom.
- Miles per gallon (a measurement of a vehicle’s rate of fuel consumption)
- MPEG-1 is a standard for lossy compression of video and audio. It is designed to compress VHS-quality raw digital video and CD audio down to 1.
2000 dodge caravan mpg – E3 Spark
E3 Automotive spark plugs are a clear breakthrough in spark plug technology. Developed by researchers from leading engineering universities, E3′s patented electrode design allows for a better spark, and resulting more complete flame kernal and flame front extending off the electrode, producing better overall localized pressure inside your vehicle’s cylinders. This in turn leads to the fuel/air mixture injected into the cylinder being more cleanly consumed, lessening the level of greenhouse gases emitted, increasing energy efficiency and generating more horsepower.
A breakthrough in spark plug technology.
DiamondFire electrode design increases
More power and better fuel efficiency,
with fewer emissions.
Why You Need E3 Spark Plugs
As the designated catalyst for the ignition of fuel in gasoline powered cars, trucks, motorcycles and small engines, spark plugs are a small, but constant factor in the workings of the vast majority of motorists on the road. What these motorists may not know is that their choice of spark plug could play a significant role in reducing the level of greenhouse gases that their vehicles give off, as well as increasing overall fuel economy and potential power output. This is where E3 Spark Plug’s DiamondFire technology comes in.
For the last 100 years, the only real advance in consumer spark plug technology has been to develop ways to make them cheaper. E3 Spark Plug’s DiamondFire technology changes all of that through an improved electrode design that provides for more efficient burning of your vehicle’s air/fuel vapor, leading to more pressure in the cylinder. These improvements are measurable, confirmed and based on the following design elements found in existing performance spark plugs.
First, the DiamondFire electrode directs the flame kernel to the piston more directly, reducing the travel time from the spark zone to the end gases via the open section at the top of the electrode. Given the short time available to get combustion started, the faster you can get the flame to the piston, the better. Second, the physical features of the electrode project further forward into the combustion chamber. This brings the spark zone closer to areas of probable “good” air/fuel mixture and also creates beneficial “micro-aerodynamics” within the spark zone. The initial combustion wave leaves the spark area at supersonic speeds above Mach 1, and the elevated edge provides a kind of chimney effect so the next round of air/fuel mixture gets into the spark zone more easily. Finally, the E3 electrode design features forced edge-to-edge spark discharge, which is the best way to get a spark to leave a surface. This improves upon the phenomena that drove race car drivers to “cut back” ordinary electrode spark plugs in order to improve the spark discharge. The spark itself occurs only when an avalanche of electrons migrates from the two electrodes (anode to cathode). Sharp edges are better at initiating electron migrations, and these accelerated electrons collide with matter inside the spark zone to release additional electrons. This design ensures that the whole population of electrons works to create a plasma channel through which the spark current flows more easily, resulting in an increase in both power output and fuel economy, while reducing emissions in gasoline engines and the build up of carbon deposits on engine surfaces.
DiamondFire electrode technology that creates a superior spark and resulting flame front extending further into the cylinder, producing more localized pressure.
Power increased > 6% to 12% (depending on engine class).
Fuel efficiency improved > 4% to 13% (depending on engine class).
Emissions reduced in 2 and 4-stroke engines (after 50 hours).
58% CO emissions reduction.
42% hydrocarbon reduction.
Near elimination of performance inhibiting carbon deposits.
Dramatically longer plug life.
5-year/100,000 mile limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
1-E3 Automotive spark plug for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
5-Year or 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty
E3 Automotive spark plugs used for personal, family or household purposes are warranted by the manufacturer to provide an experience of more power on less fuel, quicker starts and less fouling than competitive standard spark plugs, and to be free of defects in material or workmanship, for five years or 100,000 miles from the date of purchase. In the event of provable defect within the stated warranty period, the manufacturer will either replace the item(s), or refund the purchase price at their discretion.
About Pyrotek E3
Headquartered in Point Vedra, Florida, Pyrotek E3, d.b.a. E3 Spark Plugs, was formed to help customers increase power, improve fuel efficiency, and reduce engine emissions that contribute to global warming. Their advanced DiamondFire electrode design burns fuel more efficiently and completely, increasing mileage, horsepower and drastically cutting toxic emissions.
A DODGE CARAVAN ON A SNOW BANK
dodge caravan LED